วันจันทร์ที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Learning Log 4

Learning Log 6

Today is the sixth week, today  I very excite because my course syllabus don’t finish. But today  teacher don’t check course syllabus . And  teacher suggests 2 topics for example, observe and lesson plan 
The first is observe, teacher tells about the topic that interest you and that could be the basic of an action research project during your teaching practice in the semester. And then he suggest what we can to do many thing for this observe such as audio- or video-record a lesson, write accounts of lesson, teaching journal, case report, teaching portfolio, critical incidents, action research, and student teacher support group. The all thing, I  must to do and I can to learn from this observe.
The second is lesson plan, teacher suggests many thing how we can write about course syllabus and how we can write your lesson plan. For suggestion’s teacher I can write and I can improve my lesson plan correctly. Writing lesson plan have many process and I very confused. But I must try try and try to write lesson plan correctly.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น